Labii, Inc. is an American software company headquartered in San Francisco, California that develops and distributes software as a service. Our software products include an electronic laboratory notebook (ELN) and laboratory information management system (LIMS).
- 2014, Labii LLC was formed by researchers and post-docs from Stanford University
- Jul - Aug 2015, Labii team interviewed ~ 100 academic researchers and biotech companies
- Sep 2015, Labii released beta version of ELN
- Nov 2015, Labii LLC incorporated as Labii, Inc.
- Mar 2016, Labii suite platform was fully released and available for purchase
- Apr - May 2016, Labii team received NSF Icorp grant and interviewed another ~150 biotech companies
- Sep 2016, Labii announcing developing a new version of ELN
- Mar 2017, new version of Labii ELN & LIMS is released and available for purchase
- Researchers from Stanford University
- Business strategist from Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley
- Partners from Google Inc.
- Bioinformatics Scientists
- Bay Area Entrepreneurs