API widget allows users to easily integrate 3rd party APIs with their databases. This widget enables users to automate the process of populating data into columns, allowing them to quickly and efficiently access data from external sources.Read API documentationWatch tutorial about API
The Labii API widget provides several features that make it easy for users to connect their Labii platform with any other 3rd party database:
1. User-friendly interface: The widget is designed to be user-friendly, making it easy for researchers and lab personnel to integrate 3rd party APIs without requiring coding skills.
2. Easy configuration: The widget's configuration options are simple and straightforward. Users can easily provide the API Base URL and authorization information, select methods to call the API, map fields and columns with the API schema, and more.
3. Support for multiple methods: Users can select one or many methods to call the API, and each method selected will be displayed as a button, making it easy to access data from external sources.
4. Data mapping: Users can map fields and columns with the API schema, select the key to access the value of each property, and provide a script to further prepare the data for return.
5. Compatibility with other platforms: The widget is compatible with various other platforms, including PubMed, Stripe, and more, allowing users to access data from a wide range of sources.
The Labii API widget supports multiple methods of GET, POST, PATCH, and DELETE, allowing users to access and manipulate data from external sources in a variety of ways. Users can use different base URLs for each method, which gives them the flexibility to connect with external sources. Furthermore, Labii API widget allows users to customize the button text and icon for each method. This enables users to easily identify and select the appropriate method, making it faster and more intuitive to access data from external sources.
Labii API widget provides a powerful data mapping feature that enables users to map their Labii database columns to external data sources with ease. With this feature, users can define how to access and store external data in their Labii database in a simple and user-friendly way. It provides a powerful and flexible way for users to connect their Labii databases to external data sources and automate the process of populating data into columns, ultimately streamlining research workflows and improving efficiency.
The Labii API widget can be used to synchronize PubMed paper data with the Labii reference management system. The user can then easily pull the PubMed paper data into their Labii reference management system by clicking the Get button in the API widget. This eliminates the need for manual entry of paper information, streamlining the workflow and reducing the chances of errors.
The Labii API widget can also be used to integrate payment processing functionality into the Labii CRM system through Stripe. By configuring the API widget with the appropriate Stripe API base URL and authorization information, users can easily enable payment processing capabilities within their Labii CRM system. This allowing users to streamline their payment processing workflows and improve their overall efficiency.