Throughout the world, Labii has several shared data centers so that you can store your data in a location that complies with local laws and regulations. Please select a data center to proceed.
- If you just want to test out Labii ELN and LIMS, use the Test Data Center. All data in the test center will be deleted and erased. The Test Data Center is used for testing purposes. It has the most recent deployments, but it may not be as stable as other data centers.
- In the event that the shared data center is not available in your region/country, please contact us. We will create a new data center when there are sufficient users in the region. Alternatively, we can build a private dedicated data center at a location of your choice for your organization.
- Be sure to remember which data center you registered, as your login credentials can only be used to log in to the data center you registered.
Labii can set up and manage dedicated servers in your preferred location for your company. The dedicated server is the hardware infrastructure that is hosted in AWS and includes individual VPCs (virtual private clouds), databases, domains, IP addresses, etc. This option is ideal for organizations seeking:
- Store your data where you want it to comply with local laws and regulations
- Additional security layer to separate your data from other Labii customers
- Increased productivity with fast bandwidth
- More control and customization to highlight your brand
The pricing for the dedicated server is $9,600. Prices could vary depending on the region. As soon as the server has been purchased, Labii will contact you to collect the necessary information. Here is an example: https://mbcbiolabs.labii.app/